Our team is growing and we are looking for hands-on support in all areas, including system design, battery testing, researching new markets, and commercialising products.
You are passionate about what you do? You want to apply your skills in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment? You want to take responsibility for your tasks? Then we want to get to know you!
We want to support you in learning as much as possible while you strongly influence our journey! We have a very broad range of tasks ranging from in-depth engineering design to onboarding customers, with everything in between, and we want to support you with finding what really interests you while helping us grow.
We are a team of ex-Lilium engineers, passionate about a green future and see technology as the way to achieve it. To get there, we are developing battery systems for aerospace applications, with the mission of enabling the next generation of space missions. If you are super motivated, we are looking for you to complement our team and be part of developing the future!
You will be part of a fast-paced team that is growing significantly in the coming months. As Founders Associate you will be responsible for crucial strategic decisions, developing and executing projects, and supporting within the company wherever it is needed most. You should be self motivated, analytical, highly organised, and like to have fun!
Location: Flexible split time between on-site work (Ottobrunn) & Remote
Job Type: Working Student (flexible hours >15 h/week)
Start date: ASAP
● You are a key member of the leadership team and act accordingly
● You analyse and prepare strategic decisions and run operational tasks
● You identify and evaluate new business opportunities and implement them in projects
● You are part of our ongoing fundraising
● Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree program in Business, STEM subject or a related field
● Strong analytical skills, highly structured way of working, and a ‘get s*** done’ mentality
● You can communicate clearly in English, both verbally and in writing
● Work experience in a dynamic environment, e.g. in a strategy consultancy or (ideally) a startup
● Insight into every detail of running an early stage company
● Responsibility from the start, where your decisions will influence the trajectory of the entire company
● Professional development and regular honest, open feedback
● Competitive compensation, hardware of your choice, flexible
hours, and a dynamic and friendly startup atmosphere
Questions? people [at] excellion-aero.com
The button below takes you to our application form. The entire process takes approx. 25 minutes for business roles, and 40 minutes for engineering applications.
Thank you for taking the time - see you on the other side!